Low frequency induction heater
- While a burning furnace and an electric resistance furnace require pre-heating, the induction furnace will not need to preheat, thus saving energy and time.
- From the time when the billet is inserted until it is taken out, the heating process is entirely automatic. Moreover, it is easy to operate, reducing labor costs and it can be operated by an operator without special skill.
- The heating process for the billet is controlled by power, time and a temperature adjusting meter, resulting in correct temperature heating and consistent quality.
- Heating to the billet body is more rapid than a burning furnace and an electric resistance furnace, thus causing very little acidification on the billet surface, having higher efficiency.
- Power supply section (including high voltage switch, high voltage capacitor, output transformer, etc) is completely sealed, so it is safe to operate.
- The power supply section and the heating coils are fitted in a module, requiring smaller area for installation.